Thursday, May 21, 2015

Memorial Day Sale

Hello hello!!! There are a lot of Memorial Day sales out there but there can be only ONE Spellbound Nails sale. ;) (Highlander anyone?)


Use code MEMDAY20 (remember caps are important with codes) for 20% off anything and everything, no minimum required, 5/22 - 5/25. Code is good on both spellboundnails.com and spellboundnails.etsy.com. Also, I am lifting the restrictions on my ongoing promotion for this sale only so buy 5 full size bottles and get 1 full size or 2 minis of your choice (from current available stock) free with your order. Just let me know in the notes section during checkout what you'd like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?