Friday, May 3, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox: Colgate Optic White

*All products were sent to me for testing purposes, completely complimentary, from Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Hey everyone! Welcome to the first review of my Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox. I'm running a little behind with this box, but I'll get them all up quickly.


See this smile? What could possibly make me smile so big?? Okay, so it's not my real smile, but I couldn't smile big enough on my own to really get my feelings across. :)



This review is for Colgate Optic White. In this VoxBox was a Colgate Optic White toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash.


The toothbrush is the Optic White 360 with whitening cups and polishing bristles. What does this mean exactly? Have a look for yourself.


Here is a closeup of the brush. You can see that the bristles form cups that will fit around your teeth. You can also see the odd little polishing bristles, or what I assume are the polishing bristles. They're not exactly bristles, looking more like little white sponges to me.


On the back is a tongue and cheek scraper. There's really not much to say about this. Good to have but kind of yucky to talk about.


On the opposite end, the handle has nice ridges to make sure you get a comfortable and firm grip.


And smack dab in the middle is a rubber cushion on both sides, again to aid in a better grip. A better and more comfortable grip means a better brushing experience. The last thing I want when I'm trying to brush my teeth is my fingers slipping around on a wet handle so in my mind so these are perfect additions.


The last toothbrush picture I have for you is one with toothpaste. You can see that the bristles don't just cup your teeth, they cup the toothpaste too. No yucky running; the toothpaste you put on your brush actually makes it into your mouth and onto your teeth!


Next up is the toothpaste. I actually already used this toothpaste before receiving it in my VoxBox, so that has to say something about my love for it. When we first started buying this I actually hated it. Not because it didn't whiten or because it tasted bad but because it is such a strong toothpaste! The first time you use it it will likely knock you off your feet. It's probably not a toothpaste for everyone, but I'm one of those people who like to know my mouth is clean. And this toothpaste lets me feel it, taste it, and just know.


And the mouthwash? I love the mouthwash. It's crystal clear, tastes really sweet, and as it starts to foam it turns minty to leave my mouth minty fresh. Why did I stay away from foaming mouthwash all these years? I have no ideas because it's pretty darn awesome!

In the end, I think these products are great. I'm a heavy coffee drinker; I can't live without my coffee fix (multiple times a day). Sadly, this leaves a great deal of staining on my teeth which leaves me very self-conscious. I've noticed a big difference in the amount of staining left behind while using Colgate Optic White. They work beautifully together. I didn't get the same amount of whitening using just the toothpaste as I do when using all three together.

So, would I recommend them: YES! But don't just take my word for it; see what other Influensters are saying here.

*All products were sent to me for testing purposes, completely complimentary, from Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?