Wednesday, August 8, 2012

On Safari: Jungle Queen

Hello girlies! Another post, another day closer to my vacation. This just leaves one more post (Friday's post which will be set for auto-post) until I get back. I may post a few beach pictures to my Facebook page if anyone is interested.


neon Sun Worshiper China Glaze On Safari collection nails nailart nail art mani manicure tribal Autumn Summer Spellbound Jungle Queen

This is Jungle Queen from the China Glaze On Safari collection. I love purple nail polish so it really goes without saying that I love this color. It looks stunning in the sun, doesn't it?


neon Sun Worshiper China Glaze On Safari collection nails nailart nail art mani manicure tribal Autumn Summer Spellbound Jungle Queen

It left me a bit wanting indoors. The color is still pretty, a greyish purple, but it lost all it's brightness and shimmer. It was ... dull. With this in mind, I just had to do something to brighten it up.


neon Sun Worshiper China Glaze On Safari collection nails nailart nail art mani manicure tribal Autumn Summer Spellbound Jungle Queen

After painting my fingernails, I moved onto painting my toenails with the standard summer neon - Sun Worshiper. Well, some of that awesome neon orange speckled onto Jungle Queen. It was certainly eye-catching and just wouldn't come off. I had an idea. I thought was barmy at first and tried to resist the urge.


neon Sun Worshiper China Glaze On Safari collection nails nailart nail art mani manicure tribal Autumn Summer Spellbound Jungle Queen

However, the urge to do Jungle Queen's tribal design in Sun Worshiper proved to be too strong. There was no resisting, and I'm really glad I didn't because this looks amazing in my opinion. It adds just the right touch of summer to this fall color.

2 comments:

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?