Friday, April 27, 2012

HELP!

I just had to get out of what was to be a nice, relaxing bath to do emergency work on a broken nail. I reached up to turn off the water and my hand slipped off the knob. Sadly, my nail caught and broke. I'm thankful that it wasn't a clean break as this gives me a very slight chance of saving it.

I was happy to find that I had some left over nail glue and managed a temporary fix. However, what I'm asking is ... does anyone know how to save my nail? It's a fairly deep break right down the side. I know you can go into some of the local salons and have them fix it up for you but I don't have the transport, the time, or the money for this option. Are there any do-it-yourself options? Any products I can look for locally?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?